01 Mar Bass Class with DJ Muller 3.26.17
Bass Class with DJ Muller
The Saltwater Edge is happy to welcome DJ Muller on Sunday, March 26th to present “Bass Class 2017” As a greenhorn or aspiring surfcaster, you won’t want to miss this information infusion!
This comprehensive class is targeted towards all surfcasters, which want to build or fortify, a strong foundation for their future in surfcasting. The history, the science, the correct equipment choices, making good decisions on where to fish, reading water, how to plan a productive session or trip, understanding the plethora of artificials and how they work in various situations, we will demonstrate plug modifying, and lots more.
BASS CLASS 2017 ~New England Edition~
Bass Class 2017 will cover the following:
• The History of Surfcasting including the early bass clubs, plug evolution, early trend-setters and more.
• The makeup of the striped bass, the science, anatomy, migration and spawning, mortality and favored terrain.
• It will cover all tackle and equipment including wetsuits, dry tops, and footwear
• It will review the main bass catching techniques, including eels, chunking, clam/worm fishing, snag and drop and artificials.
• The discussion of artificials will touch on every type of artificial, and how to use it, and where and when to use it. Including a demonstration of how to modify various lures to make them even more effective.
• How to approach your surfcasting, covering the physical and mental aspects from hydration and physical conditioning to preparing for an upcoming hard, physical run of fishing.
• We will cover the mental aspects of collecting information before you fish, developing strategies, understanding what is in front of you, and tying in your experience. Tips for keeping a journal.
• The ‘striper variables’ will be discussed in detail. Learn the variables that an expert factors in before he fishes.
• Learn how to use the migration periods to increase your productivity, how summer patterns can produce.
• Learn how moon phases, wind and tides impact fishing.
• Understanding the herring runs, the menhaden, mackerel, and squid patterns and movements.
We said Bass Class 2017 would be comprehensive!!
Plus all attendees will get a notebook loaded with info and outlines and more surprises.
Call the shop at 4018420062 to reserve your spot.
DJ also Takes Road Trips
DJ can be reached at email@example.com